Our thirty (30) day return policy
If you are unhappy or unsatisfied with your RUNEASI wearable or the services you may cancel your pro plan and return your RUNEASI wearable (at your own cost) for any reason within thirty (30) days of receipt of your RUNEASI wearable for a full refund of the initial pro plan fee (which will be paid via your original payment method), less return shipping costs.
In order to receive your refund you must request a return within thirty (30) days of receipt the RUNEASI wearable.
Below are instructions on how to return your RUNEASI wearable and receive your refund.
To request a return, you must contact support at [email protected], at which point a return shipping label will be provided to you. Once you have requested your return, you are eligible for a refund of the initial pro plan fee, less return shipping costs, as long as the RUNEASI wearable is received within thirty (30) days from the date you requested the return.
To cancel your pro plan within the thirty (30) days of receipt of the RUNEASI wearable in order to receive your refund, you must return the RUNEASI wearable in the manner described above. If you do not return the RUNEASI wearable within that 30-day period, the refund will not be applied.
Once the 30-day period has passed, you may still return the RUNEASI wearable, but you will not receive a refund for all or any portion of your initial pro plan fee. While you may still cancel your pro plan at any time, the cancellation of the pro plan after the 30-day period has passed will not go into effect until the end of the initial subscription period. You may discontinue your use of the pro plan and services at any time.
Once a return is requested, RUNEASI will cancel the account associated with the return. For the sake of clarity, you will not be able to use the account associated with the RUNEASI wearable that was returned.
Once a RUNEASI wearable is returned, we reserve the right to refurbish the RUNEASI wearable for sale or for the RUNEASI wearable to be sold as a replacement RUNEASI wearable.
European limited warranty: runeasi wearable
RUNEASI warrants that your RUNEASI wearable is free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of your first use of the RUNEASI wearable, as described above (such period, the “warranty period” and such warranty, the “limited warranty”). If your RUNEASI wearable is defective during the warranty period, RUNEASI will replace your RUNEASI wearable, subject to the conditions below, at no additional charge. RUNEASI is not responsible to repair or replace your RUNEASI wearable if you violate this limited warranty. This limited warranty is non-transferable. Any limited warranty replacement RUNEASI wearable shall be warranted under the original warranty period for the remainder of the warranty period, for thirty (30) days after you receive your replacement RUNEASI wearable, or for any period as required by applicable law, whichever is longer.
To be eligible for the limited warranty, you must:
– Have an active pro plan with no outstanding balance or any unpaid fees;
– Have a valid payment method on file should a restocking fee of €120 (“restocking fee”) be charged (as RUNEASI is currently unable to process payment methods over the telephone); and
– Be the original owner of the RUNEASI wearable, meaning that the RUNEASI wearable being replaced was the one originally paired with the account associated with that RUNEASI wearable.
This limited warranty does not cover:
– Lost RUNEASI wearable(s)
– Damage or failure through misuse or malfunction, normal wear and tear, such as scratches, abrasions, or alteration of the color and/or material of non-metallic straps, defects caused by rough handling, or defects or damage resulting from use contrary to intended or recommended use, improper or abnormal care, negligence, and accidents such as dropping or crushing, or any use contrary to instructions provided by RUNEASI
– Defects or alleged defects caused by use with any product, accessory, software and/or service not manufactured or supplied by runeasi. Runeasi does not warrant that the operation of the product or accessory will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the product or accessory will work with any hardware or software provided by a third party.
– Damage or failure due to accident, acts of god, unauthorized commercial use, abuse, neglect, theft, unusual atmospheric conditions
– Cosmetic damage
– Any unauthorized modification to the product
– Attempted repair by unauthorized persons or with any parts not originally intended for or compatible with the RUNEASI wearable
– Any alteration of the factory model name and/or serial number
– If the RUNEASI wearable, product or accessory has been opened beyond intended use, has been repaired using unauthorized spare parts, modified or repaired by unauthorized service center, the manufacturing batch number has been removed, altered or made illegible in any way, as determined at the sole discretion of runeasi; or has been exposed to chemicals including but not limited to sunscreen and mosquito repellents.
– Non-rechargeable batteries,
– Printed materials and packaging
This limited warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, you may also have other rights which vary from state to state that may result in the change of this limited warranty.
Warranty replacement procedure
To request a warranty replacement, you must contact RUNEASI support at [email protected], at which point RUNEASI shall send you a replacement RUNEASI wearable as well as a return shipping label for the defective RUNEASI wearable.
If you do not return the defective RUNEASI wearable within thirty (30) days of receiving the return shipping label, RUNEASI shall have the right to charge you the restocking fee for the unreturned RUNEASI wearable. RUNEASI reserves the right to charge you the restocking fee if you do not return the RUNEASI wearable as described above, you cancel your pro plan or remove your payment method.
You may request to replace your RUNEASI wearable that has fallen outside of the limited warranty (“non-warranty replacement”) for the restocking fee.
To be eligible for the non-warranty replacement, you must:
– Have an active pro plan with no outstanding balance or any unpaid fees; and
– Have a valid payment method on file to charge the restocking fee (as RUNEASI is currently unable to process payment methods over the telephone).
To request a non-warranty replacement, you can do so by logging into your account page and going to the lost wearable page in your account’s pro plan section. You will be prompted to enter your shipping address and information. The restocking fee will be charged to your payment method on file; should you not have a valid payment method on file, you will be prompted to enter one. Once the order is processed and your account has been charged the restocking fee, your replacement RUNEASI wearable will be shipped to you. If applicable, our support team may be able to issue you a credit for a portion of the time you will be unable to utilize the services.